There are days when I am amazed at what I can accomplish at 7 months pregnant. Sometimes I can cook, style, and shoot 2 recipes, run to the grocery store, prep a third recipe, clean the kitchen, walk the dog, clean the bathroom, make dinner, and still have time to read.
Other days, I feel like a sloth trying to swim through a pool full of chocolate pudding. Slow. Tired. And like normal tasks are mountainous. Today was one of those days!
Cherry Limeade ACV Detox Drink
If you’ve spent time in the health corner of the internet, chances are you have heard about how amazing apple cider vinegar is for you. Its list of qualifications are a mile long! Some of my favorite
- relieves heartburn (I thought I knew what heartburn was before pregnancy, oh boy, did I never.)
- it provides a natural boost of energy (who doesn’t need more of that in their day?!)
- it balances blood sugar (no more reaching for that 3pm candy bar.)
And while plain old acv is quite strong and off-putting, mixing it with fruit, water and stevia in these Apple Cider Vinegar Detox Drinks makes this health tonic go down easy.
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup frozen sweet cherries
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 5 drops stevia (or to taste)
Add all the ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until smooth. Pour over ice and enjoy.