Have you ever spotted a rainbow in the sky that had you a bit mesmerized? Deep huh? Well, this colorful smoothie mix will have that effect on you. The best part is all of the nutritious ingredients added to your trusty blender.
To get the maximum benefit from each sip, I like to keep the apples whole with the skin on and just sliced up. This provides a balance of fiber and antioxidants that you might not get just from the juice alone. My blender does an excellent job breaking the fibers down to a silky smooth consistency.
- ½ cup coconut water
- 2 medium bananas
- 2 cups apple, sliced, 1 large apple
- 2 cups raspberries, frozen
- ½ cup ice cubes
- Add all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend for about 90 seconds or until the mixture is smooth.
- Add more coconut water or ice